Want to increase productivity and employee satisfaction? Simple. Be fair and be transparent. By creating a level playing field, whereby everyone is assessed at the same time and using the same clearly defined standards, you can eliminate the resentment often associated with a more random approach.
At Stratton, we begin by carrying out a full review of your current performance management system and its relationship to your business values and vision. Only then do we formulate a HR management plan.
Our performance management framework includes:
- Comprehensive job descriptions
- Toolkits to ensure beneficial use
- All internal communication templates and forms
- Training in how to get the most out of the process
- Timeframe for continual assessment and reviews
By giving you the skills to continually assess your company's performance on an employee level, we can help create a culture ready for growth.